- Alberta - established in 1976 has $15.4 Billion
- Alaska - established in 1976 has $37 Billion (and I thought we were the socialists)
- Kazakhstan - not sure when established but has $24 Billion
- Norway - established 1996 has $306 Billion
- Norway has much large royalty fees than Alberta.
- Norway ensures that a state owned company owns at least 50% of North Sea oil production.
"Furthermore, Norway invests all of its oil and gas revenues in foreign companies and assets so as not to create an inflationary spiral in Norway that would quickly eat up it's oil revenues and drag down the section of it's economy that is non-resource based." - William Marsden, Stupid to the Last Drop.
All of the above numbers are also from Stupid to the Last Drop by William Marsden.